Terms of conditions
regulations for using the program for learning global reading
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations set out the conditions for concluding a sales contract between the Seller and the Buyer. 2. The website “BabyIsReading.com” is operated by “IMPROVEIT WEB DEVELOPMENT LTD” with its registered office in 40 Bloomsbury Way, WC1A 2SE London, United Kingdom, hereinafter referred to as the Seller. 3. By concluding the contract based on the provisions of the Regulations, the Buyer declares that he has read and accepts the Regulations in full. 5. The Buyer is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations. 6. The prices of Products offered by it are expressed in zlotys (PLN) and include VAT and customs duties.
II. CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES BY ELECTRONIC MEANS
1. Recommended technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the ICT system used by the Seller are as follows for the Buyer: a. Connection to the Internet – minimum transmission speed 1MB / s b. Web browser enabling displaying hypertext documents (HTML) on a computer screen, browser based on WebKit (recommended: Chrome), any licensed anti-virus system. 2. The Buyer agrees to provide the Seller with personal data necessary to establish, shape the content, change and terminate the contract, in particular: a. In the case of a Consumer: – surname and first name of the Customer, – e-mail address, – contact phone, b. In Entrepreneur case: – registered office address, – tax identification number, – contact telephone number; 4. The Buyer using the services of the Seller and providing an email address may agree to send Commercial Information to the provided email address. The Buyer may at any time inform the Seller about resignation from receiving Commercial Information, which will result in ceasing to send this type of information to the e-mail address provided earlier by the Buyer.
III. CONDITIONS FOR CONCLUDING CONTRACTS
1. The contract is concluded between the Seller and the Buyer at the time of purchasing the license using the PAYU payment link. Licenses are sold for a period of 1 year. After this period, the concluded contract expires.
IV. TERMS OF PAYMENT
1. The buyer may use the following forms of payment: a. PAYU payment
V. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE ORDER
1. The Seller undertakes to complete the transaction within 48 hours, excluding Saturdays and Sundays, and non-working days 2, from the date of posting the entire amount due for the purchased goods together with the shipping costs on the Seller’s bank account.
VI. CONDITIONS FOR TERMINATION OF CONTRACTS
1. Pursuant to the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 2, 2000 (Journal of Laws of 2000, No. 22, item 271), the Buyer who purchases an item not related to professional or business activity has the right withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller without giving a reason within 10 days from the date of delivery of the item. 2. In the event that the Buyer makes a statement of withdrawal from the contract, the return of the goods should take place immediately, but not later than within 14 days of handing over the goods to the Buyer. 3. In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Buyer purchasing an item for purposes not related to professional or business activity may exercise the rights granted by the provisions of the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 141, item 1176). 4. The provisions contained in the Civil Code shall apply to the entrepreneur’s rights related to the conclusion of the sales contract.
VII. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
1. The Buyer has the right to file a complaint regarding goods purchased from the Seller. 2. A correctly submitted complaint should contain at least the following data: a. Buyer’s designation with the name: the name under which the Buyer appears on Allegro (login) or surname and first name, address of the registered office in the case of entrepreneurs, b. The electronic address identifying it, c. The exact description of the problem underlying the complaint, d. date of the problem, e. contact phone number.
3. All declarations related to the sales contract together with the proof of sale of the goods should be made in writing to the Seller’s correspondence address: Tomasz Bęc, Podole – Górowa 103, 33-318 Gródek nad Dunajcem. 4. The unsuitability of a good resulting from an irregularity in launching does not constitute a non-compliance of a consumer good with a contract within the meaning of 6 of the Act on specific conditions of consumer sales (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 141, item 1176).
VIII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Buyer’s personal data is collected only for the purposes of the implementation of the sales contract and the provision of services by the Seller. 2. After completing the use of electronic services, the Seller will not process Buyer’s personal data, except for those data which are necessary for the Seller to: a. Settle the transaction related to the sale, b. Settle the service provided, c. Pursue claims for payment for Goods, d. Necessary for the purposes of advertising, market research and Buyers’ behavior and preferences, e. Necessary to clarify the circumstances of the unauthorized use of the service, f. Allowed for processing on the basis of separate acts or contract.
1. The Seller declares that the photos, descriptions and other information contained on its pages are its property. All copyrights are reserved and only belong to the Seller. 2. Any copying, processing and making available to third parties of any content on the Seller’s pages requires his consent in writing to be valid.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 16 item 93, as amended) shall apply.
In the absence of an amicable settlement of the case, the court having jurisdiction to settle disputes arising between the Seller and the Buyer is the common court having jurisdiction pursuant to the generally applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.